At Pangea, our employees are our most important assets and that makes their safety our number one priority at all times. We believe that employee safety in our industry should be a priority for everyone.
When it comes to safety and productivity within the workplace, if properly implemented, they should always complement each other. A safe employee will be a productive employee. The importance of reminding employees and management that allowing safety practices to slack, due to heavy workloads and pending deadlines, can cause even longer production time and increase in costs. Encouraging your employees to work safe will get the job done right, on time, and on budget.
We never force employees to choose between using safe practices and keeping productivity goals. We have a responsibility to provide a safe work environment, including:
- Providing a workplace free from serious recognized hazards
- Complying with OSHA standards and regulations
- Ensuring employees have and are trained to use tools and equipment
- Establish and continuously update operating procedures and communicate them to employees
- Continuously provide safety training throughout the duration of the project
Safety issues should and will always be addressed immediately!
Pangea works hard to create and maintain a safe work environment. We believe that an effective safety program will pay off in lower costs, increased productivity, and higher employee morale.
Visit our website www.pangeasite.com to learn more about our services.